PRINCE CABLEFIT - CABLE DUCTING PIPES
|Size/ Diameter||50mm to 160mm|
|Pressure Rating/ PN Class||Class 450N and 750N|
|Length of Pipe||Standard lenght of pipes is 6 meter for sizes 90mm - 160mm. For sizes 50mm, 63mm & 75mm-100 mtr.|
|Connection End Type||COUPLER (with or without ring)|
|Surface Finishing||- Smooth internal surface makes it easy to pull cables through the pipes.|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
PROTECT THE CABLES THAT POWER YOUR PROJECT
Infrastructure in India is seeing new avenues on daily basis. With multiple innovations happening across sectors and wiring being involved in almost all sectors. cable ducting becomes an essential investment in protecting wires across application.
Introducing PRINCE CABLEFIT, made from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) which provides long-term strength, chemical resistance and prevention of stress cracks. Its unique double-walled construction makes it light-weight, gives exceelent mechanical properties like high ring stiffness and better impact strenght. The smooth inner wall facilitates easy insertion of ducts and cables.
These pipes are manufactured using ultra-modern hi tech machines which results in excellent finished product. It is manufactured as per standard IS 16205 - Part 24.
PRINCE Cablefit is available in class 450N and 750N.Key features and advantages
- Light-weight makes it easy to assemble and transport.
- Smooth internal surface makes it easy to pull cables through the pipes.
- Low-maintenance and long-lasting.
- Build-in space capacity for future expansion.
From power distribution to protecting cables from moisture and direct sunlight, PRINCE CABLEFIT serves multiple purpose depending upon where it is installed.
Fittings: Couple, Elbow, & Tee.
- Public CCTV
- Railway Signals
- Telecom and optical Fibre Network
Pipes (OD) :
50mm, 63mm, 75mm, 90mm, 110mm, 120mm, 160mm.Fittings :
50mm, 63mm, 75mm, 90mm.
a. Standard lenght of pipes is 6 meter for sizes 90mm - 160mm.
b. For sizes 50mm, 63mm & 75mm. it will be available in coil of 100 meter.Joining Method:
Coupler (with or without rubber ring).Colour Coding (suggested)
Suggested colour code to be followed for various applications. This will help in visual management of the cables in a common duct.
- BLACK - Domestics mains electric cable, low voltage.
- RED - High Voltage electric cable.
- YELLOW - Service and mains gas cable (ducting is perforated to allow for gas venting).
- BLUE - Water pipes installed at least 750mm below surface.
- GREEN - Braodband, telephone and non-motorway CCTV cables.
- GREY - BT or telecommunications cables.
- PURPLE - Motorway service cables for speed cameras, traffic cameras, emergency phones etc.
- ORANGE - Street lighting and traffic signalling cables (i.e.traffic lights).